Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Answers to Silly Questions ...


...and pictures...

When people see u lying down, with your eyes closed and they ask:-Are
u sleeping?
A: No! I’m training to die

Imagine when you take an equipment to a technician to get
it fixed & he still asks u:-Need it to be fixed?
A: No, it got bored of staying home alone so I brought it over for a ride.

When it’s raining & someone notices you going out and they ask:-Are u going
in this rain?
A: No, in the next one.

When you wake up, then someone comes asking you: - You Awake?
A: No. I'm sleep walking!

Your friend calls your home phone, and asks: - Where are you?
A: At the bus stop!

They see you wet coming from the bathroom, and ask: - Did you just have a bath?
A: No, I fell in the toilet bowl!

You are standing right in front of the elevator on the ground floor
and they ask: - Going up?
A: No, I am waiting for my apartment to come down and get me.

Your boyfriend comes to your house with a bunch of flowers. And you
still ask him: - are those Flowers?
A: No baby! Na Carrots.

You’re in the toilet when someone knocks on the door asking:  - Is
anyone in there?
A: No! The poo is talking to you!

You're on the queue to buy tickets at the cinema; a friend saw u &
asks: - what are you doing here?
A: I'm here to pay my school fees!

deuces :)

No comments:

Post a Comment