Saturday, February 5, 2011

NIgerian Secondary Schools

So I was on YouTube today and I stumbled on this video... Check it out




So i don't know if all the facts that are stated are right but, i don't think that the facts are the reasons why he made this video.
Sha, when i watched this video i was really sad because these are kids my age that are deprived of the education that i take for granted. To me going to school is annoying I'd rather miss or skip a day and to these kids they would love the opportunity to go to school and be the best they can be. i mean people failing Math and English.

So, if you are a teacher, mentor or you're just a caring volunteer out there and you can help, it'll be greatly appreciated. I mean they are not looking for money just volunteers. Anybody can help in one way or another. Lets all join together to create a better country and society.
BTW, those numbers are staggering "98% FAILED!!!".... let's all think about it..


Deuces :)



No comments:

Post a Comment