Wednesday, February 2, 2011

The Truth...


People keep on asking me what's up? like they really care. They question my moodswings, lazyness and also my constant crave for sleep. Why can't they just leave me alone and mind thier own business. Must they know everything about me?. Can't I live in peace?. Its not that I dont want them to care, its just i could really use some time alone instead of always being pestered and tormented to telling them the truth..
The truth... can they even handle it, if it hit them right in the face? No, they cant. They'll end up going around gossiping instead of helping me. They'll make life miserable and unbearable. They'll torture me and rain insults on me
What could be so BIG that'll literally destroy my life? Here it is, I'm Pregnant!... I have a bastard growing in me...



Deuces :)


BTW, i would like to say a big THANK YOU to all those checking my blog and supporting me. you're all amazing :-D.

No comments:

Post a Comment