Thursday, July 21, 2011

Summer Time

Ok, i know i deserve it... but free me naaaa... its not like i dont miss blogging but times are stressful ...lol... i just lost my blogging mojo... but anyways im back... for good but not officially sha!! just cause im preparing sturvs for y'all *wink*... ok na lie.... but i`m a busy woman trying to juggle school, work, blogging and a social life outside the face of a computer....

Ok, down to jist... im not going to make this long because if i do, you will forget this post. It's summer time... yayy!!!! and babez like me need to add some spice to our hols or else we`ll gain weight and not even know what the sun looks like anymore. This is the annual problem of my generation. we have no idea what to do with extra time when we actually have it. So, i have decided to come up with a list of things i think can be done during summer. i wont do all of them but you can if you want... i shall be posting this list before August starts... i hope. but for the mean time, we shall all jam too.... one of my new favorite songs.... :)


Chai!!!, Wizkid wan give me heart attack... :)
No, i dont have money but i shall confess it into my life... :)
Thats all for now,
Have a good summer, and till the next post,
Collect two cents  (Deuces)

No comments:

Post a Comment